Welcome to newlife central kitsap
What to expect on Sunday
- This is a place of acceptance so you can come as you are.
- Friendly people will help you find your way around.
- If you have kids, they’re going to be safe, they’ll have fun and hear about Jesus.
- There’s going to be a band (you can either sing along or just listen to the music).
- We’re going to pray.
- A pastor will give a message from the Bible that is relevant to your life.
- …and the whole thing will be about 70 minutes!
- adult gathering
- early childhood (nursery – 5yrs)
- kids theater (kindergarten – 4th grade)
- Zone 56 (5th – 6th grade)
- youth (Wednesday nights)
More than just Sundays
Equipping people to go on the mission with Jesus means more than just weekend gatherings.
- Joining a small group.
- Serving at a campus, in the community, and in the world.
- Providing kids with ways to go on the mission.
- Enabling youth to be people becoming the church.
- And much more.
Starting Point – the next step
Starting Point is a group experience with others new to newlife, crafted to address your questions about newlife, what newlife believes, who Jesus is — all in a relational small group setting.
What we believe
The church is not a building or an organization but people who are followers of Jesus. The word church literally means “called out ones” (ekklesia). Jesus called out 12 non-religious leaders to go on the mission with him to bring God’s Kingdom back to this Earth through human hearts.
Serve at central kitsap
Visit our serve at a campus page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!
ck campus lead/ground game lead
ground game (network) assistant