Welcome to newlife south kitsap
In south kitsap we meet at
John Sedgwick Jr. High in Port Orchard
2 gatherings each Sunday – 9:30a & 10:45a.
What to expect on Sunday
- This is a place of acceptance so you can come as you are.
- Friendly people will help you find your way around.
- If you have kids, they’re going to be safe, they’ll have fun and hear about Jesus.
- There’s going to be a band (you can either sing along or just listen to the music).
- We’re going to pray.
- A pastor will give a message from the Bible that is relevant to your life.
- …and the whole thing will be about 70 minutes!
- adult gathering
- early childhood (nursery – 5yrs)
- kids theater (kindergarten – 4th grade)
- youth (Wednesday nights)
More than just Sundays
Equipping people to go on the mission with Jesus means more than just weekend gatherings.
- Joining a small group.
- Serving at a campus, in the community, and in the world.
- Providing kids with ways to go on the mission.
- Enabling youth to be people becoming the church.
- And much more.
90 Day Challenge
We give so that our hearts can grow, so we can build God’s kingdom not ours, and so we can join Jesus in helping to heal the world. Learn more about our 90 Day Challenge!
Starting Point – the next step
Starting Point is a group experience with others new to newlife, crafted to address your questions about newlife, what newlife believes, who Jesus is — all in a relational small group setting.
What we believe
The church is not a building or an organization but people who are followers of Jesus. The word church literally means “called out ones” (ekklesia). Jesus called out 12 non-religious leaders to go on the mission with him to bring God’s Kingdom back to this Earth through human hearts.
Serve at south kitsap
Visit our serve at a campus page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!
sk campus lead
early childhood lead